Moon Suite Hanoi Homestay is located in the Long Bien District, on the northern shore of the Red River. The property is around 2.5 km from the Long Bien historical bridge, and 3 km from Hanoi’s Old Quarter and Opera House. The nearest airport is Noi Bai International Airport, 28 km away.
The Moon Suite’s living room – Photo credit @amasiatravel
About the Moon Suite Hanoi Home Stay
The spacious suite sits on the 7th floor of the Northern Diamond apartment building and is full of natural light and a nice view from the terrace. Perfectly fit for travelling couples who want to discover the local culture and lifestyle in depth.
Moon Suite Hanoi Homestay offers a contemporary clean en-suite room furnished with a double bed, an individual air conditioner and a spacious bathroom. The comfortable living and dining room (seating 6 guests) share the same space with our modern kitchen. The well-equipped kitchen you can use for your meals. An indoor pool, a fitness centre and parking are available.
The minimalist design of our rooms offers a fresh, relaxing space. The friendliness and kindness of our family guarantee your stay completely comfortable as home.
Moon Suite Hanoi Homestay’s living room – Photo credit @amasiatravel
- 1 King bed with Dunlopillo mattress
- High-speed fiber-cable internet wifi
- Fresh amenities provided: bedding, towels, shower gel and shampoo
- 42-inch Full HD Smart TV
- Free tea and coffee
- All the city’s landmarks & famous restaurants are within 40 minutes of walking distance or 15 minutes by taxi or motorbike. It is 10 minutes of walking to the Aeon Japanese shopping mall and the Long Bien golf course.
- A mix of the most authentic Vietnamese pace of life and a modern Scandinavian–decorated home with plenty of space for yourself
- Beautiful view of the city and streets from our terrace, we couldn’t be more proud of this feature. Imagine you and your friends chilling out on the terrace with a glass of beer or Gin and Tonic.
Comfortable king-size bed at Moon Suite Hanoi Homestay – Photo credit @amasiatravel
- Dining area
- Living room
Other Things to Note
What we as hosts at Moon Suites Hanoi Homestay can help you with when you visit Vietnam.
Our family have long experience in tourism and hospitality in Vietnam and Indochina. We can provide accurate information and the best advice for your travel in Vietnam and Indochina. Our partnerships with service providers and operators guarantee hassle-free of holiday planning and booking stage.
- Hanoi Charming and Historical Day
- Cycling Bat Trang Ceramic Village
- 1-night Lan Ha Bay aboard Calypso Cruises
- 2-night Halong Bay Cruise with Indochina Sails
Northern Diamond Building
Suite 705, 7th Floor
99 Dam Quang Trung Road, Long Bien Ward Long Bien District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84 24 3872 1656
WhatsApp: +84 913 515 279