Highlights of Hanoi
Vietnam’s enchanting capital city is one of Southeast Asia’s must-see destinations. The city offers fascinating historical sites, excellent restaurants and some of Asia’s best shopping. On our Highlights of Hanoi tour you will be in among the sights, sounds and smells of Vietnam’s modern capital. Discover the city’s vivid, turbulent history and learn about Uncle Ho’s enduring legacy.
day by day
On arrival at Noi Bai International Airport, your guide will greet you and transfer you to your hotel. Take a walking tour through the vibrant labyrinth of the Old Quarter for an authentic experience of the bustle of the old streets and the Hanoians’ daily life. Visit a traditional house on Ma May Street, converted into a little museum.
Optional tour: Take an exciting cyclo tour around the streets of Hanoi. This is a perfect way to see the old French architecture and experience the bustling life of Hanoi.
HIGHLIGHTS OF HANOI
Join a comprehensive tour of Hanoi’s spectacular highlights. Visit the mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh, the national leader whose memory is honored here, and go inside to view the former president’s preserved remains. You can also see his impressive but humble stilt house and the One Pillar Pagoda. Later, travel back in time and explore the ancient Temple of Literature, a classic example of Vietnamese architecture and the first national university.
Enjoy lunch at one of Hanoi’s best-known restaurants, a beautifully restored French villa. Visit the Museum of Ethnology and walk along Hoang Hoa Tham Street, where locals sell bonsai trees and flowers. Round off your tour with a vibrant performance of water puppetry, a unique Vietnamese art.
HANOI FREE DAY
Explore your beautiful surroundings at your leisure. Many options are available; here is a selection of recommended activities:
- Half-day market tour and cooking class
- Hanoi street food and market tour
- Hanoi art tour
- Hanoi cyclo (pedi-cab) ride
Enjoy the morning at your leisure. You may like take a short walk through the Old Quarter for some last minute shopping. The Old Quarter has an excellent selection of crafts, silks, lacquer ware, lanterns and much more. Transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
Why not continue your adventure with some of our great side trips in Northern Vietnam? Cruise Halong Bay for a day, add some extra nights to your journey to travel further into Northern Vietnam, including Sapa, or take a short flight to visit historic Hue and Hoi An or sizzling Ho Chi Minh City.
|Accommodation:||Check out time is 12:00|
|Group Size||1 person||2 persons||3 – 6 persons||Single Supp.|
- Prices are quoted in USD and net per person.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice. Amasia Travel reserve the right to change the quoted prices.
- Prices do not apply over Christmas and New Year.
What you get
- Three nights hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast, one lunch and one dinner
- All sightseeing as specified, including entrance fees
- Transportation and transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English/French speaking guide
- Government tax and service charges
What you Don’t
- International and domestic flights and airport taxes
- Vietnamese visa
- Meals not included in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks
- Any other services not specified in the itinerary