Red River Delta Biking
Cycle to Van Long Nature Reserve & Kenh Ga Floating Village
Cycle to Hoa Lu & Tam Toc and Return to Hanoi
Cycle through local villages and farms to Hoa Lu, Vietnam’s ancient capital (968-1009) for an introduction to the history of 10th century Vietnam, and visit the temple of King Dinh. Next, cycle to Tam Coc through more unspoiled villages and limestone karsts.
At Tam Coc, board a small boat and quietly row away to see more of Tam Coc (Three Caves), said to be like Halong Bay on land. Spectacular mountains rise vertically out of the placid water. Then, paddle through an idyllic landscape of green paddy fields. Return to Tam Coc for lunch at a local restaurant. Ride 7km to Bich Dong temple through the picturesque rural landscape. Enjoy the temple before heading back along the road you came by. You will be taken back to your hotel for a well-deserved rest.
Accommodation: In Ninh Binh
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Transfer distance: Nil
Cycle distance: Approx. 35 – 40 km; Grade – Easy
Fly to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) and Sightseeing
Half Day Cu Chi Tunnels
Mekong Delta Cycling
Cycle Can Tho and Transfer to Chau Doc
After breakfast, you will take a boat tour to explore the colourful Cai Rang floating market. Next, it’s back on the bikes for a ride along country lanes where you will have ample chance to interact with the locals – by now you will be able to say a few pleasantries in Vietnamese, so this is a fine time to practice them! You then enjoy a picnic lunch from a local café and continue cycling to O Mon. From here you will be driven to Chau Doc, a small town near the Cambodian border. Check-in and enjoy dinner at the hotel.
Accommodation: In Chau Doc
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch (picnic lunch), Dinner
Transfer distance: 100 km
Cycle: Distance – Approx. 35 km; Grade – Easy
Boat Trip Cross the Border to Phnom Penh
Road Transfer to Siem Reap
Cycle to Explore Angkor Temples
Cycle to Beng Mealea
Cycle: Distance – Approx. 40 – 60 km; Grade – Easy
Depart Siem Reap
Tour RATES & details
A rough idea of the price and what is included in this tour program. The exact price depends on season, accommodation and activities, it will be provided on your personalised quote.
|3 – 6 persons||781|
|7 – 11 persons||591|
|12 – 16 persons||526|
- Rates are quoted in USD per person based on double sharing occupancy.
- Rates are subject to change with or without prior notice. Amasia Travel reserve the right to change the quoted prices.
- Rates do not apply over Christmas and New Year.
- Twelve nights of hotel accommodation
- Breakfast daily, ten lunches and nine dinners
- Transportation and transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- All sightseeing as specified, including entrance fees
- Local English-speaking guide
- Good quality Trek/Giant mountain bikes and helmets
- Bottled drinking water on cycling days
- Snacks, fresh fruits and refreshing towels on cycling days
- Government tax and service charges
- International, regional flights and airport taxes
- Vietnam and Cambodia visas
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Personal expenses such as laundry and drinks, etc.
- Any other services not specified in the itinerary
Below are departures of the Vietnam and Cambodia Cycling Experience Tour
Start/End – Hanoi/Siem Reap: 02 Mar, 06 Apr, 05 Oct, 02 Nov, 07 Dec
Start/End – Hanoi/Siem Reap:04 Jan, 07 Mar, 04 Apr, 03 Oct, 07 Nov, 05 Dec