Southern Laos In Style Itinerary
Please note: This itinerary requires arrival in Pakse in the morning.
Arrive Pakse & Excursion to Bolaven Plateau
At Pakse Airport terminal you will be met by your local guide for an excursion to the Bolaven Plateau, a high region known for its waterfalls, ethnic minorities and coffee and tea production. Travel through villages, temples and farmland, enjoying the cool air as you ascend to higher altitudes. Visit Tad Fane for a glimpse of the huge twin waterfalls that plunge out of the dense forest and tumble more than 120 m down. Continue to Tad Yeung waterfalls, which drop an impressive 42 meters and are surrounded by lush vegetation. After visiting these impressive waterfalls, head to a tea and coffee plantation and learn why the Bolaven Plateau is an ideal area for these plantations. Afterwards, you will be driven to Pakse for the night.
Explore the Ancient Ruins of Wat Phou
Excursion to Si Phan Don (4000 Islands)
Tour RATES & details
A rough idea of the price and what is included in this tour program. The exact price depends on season, accommodation and activities, it will be provided on your personalised quote.
|2 persons||Contact us|
|3 – 6 persons||Contact us|
|7 – 10 persons||Contact us|
- Rates are quoted in USD per person based on double-sharing occupancy.
- Rates are subject to change with or without prior notice. Amasia Travel reserve the right to change the quoted prices.
- Rates do not apply over Christmas and New Year.
- Three nights of hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast, one lunch and one dinner
- All sightseeing as specified, including entrance fees
- Transportation and transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English-speaking guide
- Government tax and service charges
- International and domestic flights and airport taxes
- Lao visa
- Meals not included in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks
- Any other services not specified in the itinerary
- To avoid the rain and heat, November through March is the best time to visit southern Laos. In the mountains of the north, temperatures are still comfortable from May through July.
- This itinerary should be organized for small or independent travel groups only (Max of the group is about 6 persons) because of the capacity of transportation and accommodation in the region.