Transfer to Mai Chau and Cycling Excursion to Ban Kha Village
Mai Chau Trekking
Return to Hanoi
Tour RATES & details
A rough idea of the price and what is included in this tour program. The exact price depends on season, accommodation and activities, it will be provided on your personalised quote.
|2 persons||Contact us|
|3 – 6 persons||Contact us|
|7 – 10 persons||Contact us|
- Rates are quoted in USD per person based on double-sharing occupancy.
- Rates are subject to change with or without prior notice. Amasia Travel reserve the right to change the quoted prices.
- Rates do not apply over Christmas and New Year.
- Two nights of homestay accommodation
- Transportation and transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- All sightseeing as specified, including entrance fees
- Local English-speaking guide
- Bottled drinking water on the cycling excursions
- Breakfast daily, three lunches and one dinner
- Government tax and service charges
- Meals not included in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities for guides and drivers
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks
- Any other services not specified in the itinerary
- Pickup/Drop Off: Hotel
- Language: English
- Travel Experience: Landscapes, Discovery, History and Local Culture
- The itinerary can be tailored according to your requests.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Solo travellers, please get in touch with Amasia for more information.
- Name, passport number, expiry and country are required for all participants at the time of booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- The cycling distances are flexible. Please advise us of your cycling ability so we can find the best routes for you.
- The homestay accommodation is quite comfortable with curtained sleeping areas in one long room. All bedding and mosquito nets are provided.
- Overnight stay at Mai Chau Eco Lodge is available with an additional surcharge.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 48 hours before the tour’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the tour’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 48 hours before the tour’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the tour’s local time.