Hanoi Art Tour
Today you will embark on a comprehensive tour deep into Hanoi’s art world. You will first visit the small house cum studio of a talented painter. Here, you meet and talk with the artist about her passion and inspiration for lacquer and oil paintings. Next, explore the Vietnam National Fine Arts Museum where you learn the story of Vietnam through the striking artwork. After lunch, treat your art senses at the Apricot Gallery which hosts the work of 40 local artists of great renown. Finally, round up your tour with a visit to the home of a knowledgeable calligrapher where you will see him gracefully brush-painting in his traditional Vietnamese costume.
Please note: The Vietnam Nam National Fine Arts Museum is open every day except for the holidays. The itinerary can be tailored according to visitors’ requests.
Tour RATES & details
A rough idea of the price and what is included in this tour program. The exact price depends on season, accommodation and activities, it will be provided on your personalised quote.
|2 persons||Contact us|
|3 – 6 persons||Contact us|
|7 – 10 persons||Contact us|
- Rates are quoted in USD per person.
- Rates are subject to change with or without prior notice. Amasia Travel reserve the right to change the quoted prices.
- Rates do not apply over Christmas and New Year.
- Experienced English or French-speaking guide
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees where mentioned
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks
- All other services not mentioned in the program
- Pickup/Drop Off: Hotel
- Language: English
- Start/End: 07:30/16:30
- Travel Experience: Art, History and Local Culture
- The itinerary can be tailored according to your requests.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Solo travellers, please get in touch with Amasia for more information.
- Name, passport number, expiry and country are required for all participants at the time of booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 48 hours before the tour’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the tour’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 48 hours before the tour’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the tour’s local time.