Expand All Collapse All
Day 1 Travel to Mai Chau & Cycling Excursion
Depart from Hanoi to the picturesque valley of Mai Chau. The scenic drive takes approximately three hours, passing through lush countryside and beautiful mountainous landscapes. Upon arrival in Mai Chau, settle into a Thai minority stilt house and explore the village with your guide.
Embark on a leisurely cycling excursion through the charming villages in the Mai Chau Valley, where you'll have the opportunity to learn about the lifestyle and traditions of the minority people. Later, return to your homestay for dinner and enjoy a traditional Thai music show featuring the famous "bamboo" dance.
Accommodation: In a Thai traditional stilt-house
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Cycling: Distance – Approx. 13 km (8 mi.); Grade - Easy
Day 2 Mai Chau Walk & Return to Hanoi
Begin your day with a leisurely two-hour walk through the enchanting villages of Na Phon, Nhot, Chieng Chau, Lac, and Pom Coong. As you explore the valley, you'll be surrounded by lush rice paddies and captivating scenery. After the walk, enjoy lunch at your homestay before embarking on your journey back to Hanoi.
Accommodation: Check-out time is 12:00
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Walking: Distance – Approx. 8 km (4.9 mi.); Grade - Easy
PRICES & DETAILS
A rough idea of the price and what is included in this tour program. The exact price depends on the season, accommodation and activities, it will be provided on your personalised quote.
|GROUP SIZE||2 PERSONS||3 – 6 PERSONS||7 – 10 PERSONS||SINGLE SUPP.|
|Valid from Aug 01, 2023 – Sep 30, 2024|
- Prices are quoted in USD per person based on double-sharing occupancy.
- Prices apply for individual traveller bookings only (FIT, not groups).
- Single supplement will be added to the package prices for bookings of single occupancy rooms.
- One night of homestay accommodation
- All sightseeing as specified, including entrance fees
- Transportation and transfers in air-conditioned vehicles
- Knowledgeable local guide proficient in either English or French
- Bottled drinking water on the cycling excursion
- Daily breakfast, two lunches and one dinner
- Government tax and service charges
What's Not Included
- Meals not included in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Tips & gratuities
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks
- Any other services not specified in the itinerary
The “Discover the Hidden Mai Chau Tour” is operated daily. Amasia guarantees the departure of the tour with a minimum of 02 people. Solo travellers, please get in touch with us for more information.
- Pickup/Drop Off: Hotel
- Language: English/French
- Travel Experience: Landscapes, Discovery, History, and Local Culture