Expand All Collapse All
Day 1 Arrive Siem Reap & Tonle Sap Lake Boat Excursion
Upon arrival at Siem Reap International Airport, a local guide will warmly welcome and accompany you to your hotel. The vibrant city of Siem Reap will serve as your base for exploring the magnificent temples of Angkor, the ancient capital of the Khmer Empire.
After settling into your hotel, embark on a serene late afternoon boat cruise on Tonle Sap Lake, Southeast Asia's largest freshwater lake. Departing from Mechrey village, a boat will transport you across the lake to the floating village, allowing you to observe the daily life of the lake-dwelling people and the natural beauty of the surroundings. Following the cruise, you have the option to return to Siem Reap or continue to Pouk silk farm. At the farm, you will have the opportunity to learn about the intricate process of silk-making, including mulberry cultivation, silkworm farming, cocoon unravelling, silk thread preparation, Ikat technique (tie-dyeing threads), and silk weaving.
Accommodation: In Siem Reap
Meals: Not included
Day 2 Explore the Angkor Temples
Spend the day exploring the ruins of Angkor temples, including Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, and Ta Prohm. Angkor Wat, the largest ruined temple in the world, stands as a masterpiece of Khmer architecture, constructed between AD 1113 and 1150. After immersing yourself in the grandeur of Angkor Wat, delve into Angkor Thom, the final capital of the Khmer Empire. Begin at the South Gate of Angkor Thom, continue to the Bayon temple with its intricately carved stone faces, and discover the myths surrounding the Elephant Terrace and Leper King Terrace. Late in the day, when the light is perfect for photography, visit Ta Prohm Temple, hidden in a captivating jungle setting. Finally, enjoy a traditional Khmer Apsara dance performance and dinner at the luxurious Apsara Theatre.
Accommodation: In Siem Reap
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 Visit Banteay Srei Temple & Depart Siem Reap
Today, you will visit Banteay Srei temple, located 30km outside Siem Reap. Known as the Citadel of the Women, it is one of the most captivating Angkor temples, adorned with intricate and profound carvings. On the way back to Siem Reap, you will also visit Banteay Samre temple, situated at the eastern edge of Angkor, and a local village, where you can learn about the production of rice paper and palm wine. After the excursion, your guide will accompany you to Siem Reap International Airport for your departure flight.
Accommodation: Check-out time is 12:00
PRICES & DETAILS
A rough idea of the price and what is included in this tour program. The exact price depends on the season, accommodation and activities, it will be provided on your personalised quote.
|3 – 6 PERSONS
|7 – 10 PERSONS
|Valid from Oct 01, 2022 – Sep 30, 2023
- Prices are quoted in USD per person based on double-sharing occupancy.
- Prices apply for individual traveller bookings only (FIT, not groups).
- Single supplement will be added to the package prices for bookings of single occupancy rooms.
- Two nights of hotel accommodation
- All specified sightseeing, including entrance fees
- Transportation and transfers in air-conditioned vehicles
- Knowledgeable local guide proficient in either English or French
- Daily breakfast, one lunch, and one dinner
- Government tax and service charges
What's Not Included
- Any International and domestic flights
- Cambodia Visa
- Single supplement
- Optional tours and activities
- Meals not included in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Tips & gratuities
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks
- Any other services not specified in the itinerary