Bhaya Classic Embarkation & Halong Bay Cruise
It takes you less than 3 hours to reach Halong Bay via the new highway. We suggest you either travel with your own vehicle or take the Bhaya Classic shutter bus, please leave at 9:00 to arrive on time and have time to rest.
Arrive at Bhaya Cruise Centre, located within the Tuan Chau International Marina. Relax in the private lounge that is exclusively accessible to The Au Co’s passengers with amuse-bouche and lemon tea.
Board The Bhaya Classic and visit the cabin before heading to the Halong Restaurant for a safety briefing as well as to meet the Cruise Manager and the crew while enjoying a fresh welcome drink.
The journey begins with a Vietnamese fusion lunch while Bhaya cruises towards the southwest of Halong Bay and passing through Trống Mái islet, Ngón Tay islet, Con Cóc islet and Cửa Vạn Fishing village
Visit Trinh Nu Cave – one of the finest sunlight-filled caves in Halong Bay covering an area of 2,000m2 with stunning stalactites and stalagmites. Trinh Nu Cave is an exclusive destination for Bhaya Cruises’ passengers. Take your time kayak around Trinh Nu area or dip in and swimming at the beautiful private beach.
Return to Bhaya Classic and freshen up for the evening’s activities.
Bar opens for Happy Hour for buy one get one free on a selection of drinks with complimentary snacks.
Savour the beautiful set menu for dinner in the restaurant.
The evening is at leisure to sip cocktails while gazing at stars on the sundeck or challenge yourself in squid fishing.
Bhaya Classic will drop anchor at a quiet area, far away from the crowd to ensure you have a peaceful night and sink into your dream surrounded by the sound of nature.
Halong Bay Cruise & Disembarkation
Wake up to breathe in the clear air of the bay and admire the sun rising over the acclaimed UNESCO Heritage Site.
Complimentary coffee and tea are served in the restaurant.
Explore Sung Sot Cave, the largest cave inside Halong Bay with 10,000square meters of space hold thousands of stalactites and stalagmites and are threaded by a 500-meter paved passageway.
Continue your breakfast while Bhaya cruises back to the port, passing Lom Bo Island, Trong Mai Islet and Ba Hang Fishermen Village.
Pack your luggage and ready to check out.
Disembark from Bhaya Cruise port at Tuan Chau International Marina.
cabin & Suites
All cabins of Bhaya Classic feature hardwood floors, spacious bathrooms, contemporary Asian décor and stunning bay views framed by panoramic windows. Deluxe Cabins measure a comfortably compact 12 – 14 sqm while larger Terrace Suites enjoy a private terrace with sun loungers.
Panoramic view through large window, comfortable room, sundown happy hour & kayaking across endless emerald water. This is the standard for an insta-worthy vacation in the magical Halong Bay.
- Avg. room size: 12.5m2
- Bathroom: ensuite (walk-in shower)
- Bed type: 1 double or 2 single
- Feature: Large window
Spacious suite, private terrace, cocktails at sunset to treasure precious time together, pristine beach… This is what your Halong vacation is made of – intimacy & shared moments.
- Avg. room size: 16.5m2
- Bathroom: ensuite (walk-in shower & bathtub)
- Bed type: 1 double
- Feature: Private terrace
Cruise Rates & Details
Please find below our cruise rates (rack, before any promotional discount), departures and additional information. You may also like to check actual availability by sending us directly a request at email@example.com.
Departure in Oct, Nov, Dec
Departure in Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr
- Rates are quoted in USD per cabin based on double-sharing occupancy.
- Rates apply for individual traveller booking only.
- Rates are subject to change with or without prior notice. Amasia Travel reserve the right to change the quoted rates.
- Rates do not apply over Christmas and New Year.
- 2 Days 1 Night cruise in Halong Bay
- Overnight stay in your chosen cabin type (air-conditioned & en-suite)
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Complimentary use of kayak
- Cave visit & excursion as indicated in cruise program*
- 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner, 01 Brunch
- Onboard insurance, tax, and service charges
* Subject to real-time weather & operation condition & might change without prior notice.
- All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses.
- All services & excursions not clearly indicated in the ‘Rates Include’ list
- Lobby area
- Deluxe cabins (18 cabins)
- Staff area
- Terrace Suite (2 suites)