EMBARKATION CALYPSO CRUISES - HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY
|12h15 – 13h00|
From Tuan Chau wharf, Tuan Chau island of Ha Long city, we go to Calypso Cruise by small boat. A warmly welcome drink will be served upon arrival the cruise then has a short time for check-in proceeds: get a brief introduction and safety guidelines then check-in.
Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Ha Long Bay, admiring the fascinating nature, then anchor at Lan Ha Bay area.
Join a guide to explore hidden parts of the bay, the area of Dark and Bright cave where to goes through the cave, under the mountain to a lake which is formed by a Karst – well like a dragon eye inside the mountain. This is a very beautiful sight that visitors like the most. You share a sampan with other tourists with a local rower or take a kayak on your own.
Return to Calypso Cruises for changing swimming suits then join swimming time in the sea or at the swimming pool on sundeck.
|17:30||Enjoy happy hours with various drinks on discounts, try the swimming pool and charm the bay with our handsome bartenders. Sunset can be seen from the sundeck if it is a lucky day|
|18:30 – 19:00||Take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef.|
|19:00||Join dinner at Calypso Cruises restaurant.|
|20:30 – 22:00|
Time of relaxation after a day on the sundeck, leisure in the room for watching films, singing karaoke in the restaurant or going to tender for squid fishing with cruise staffs.
Overnight in Lan Ha Bay.
LAN HA BAY – TUAN CHAU WHALF – DISEMBARKATION
|06:30||Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul with a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.|
|7:00 – 7:45||Have buffet breakfast in the restaurant.|
|08:00||Join a guided and get your hands on some Kayaking to explore Tra Bau area. Those who are not fancy at kayaking can swim at the swimming pool on the sundeck or swim in the sea.|
|09:30 – 10:00||Return to Calypso Cruises for shower. Check out of your room.|
|10:00 – 11:30||An early lunch will be severed.|
|11:30 – 12:00||After paying the bills, a small boat will take all of us to Tuan Chau wharf.|
|12:00||Calypso cruises end at Tuan Chau wharf.|
cabin & Suites
Calypso Cruises is a luxurious and elegant vessel in Lan Ha Bay, built with a total of 20 cabins in deluxe room style. Designed in a traditional style, each deluxe cabin is finely equipped and exposed to the widest view of Lan Ha Bay.
There are 12 deluxe cabins on the first floor with 20.5 square meters in width for each cabin. Deluxe cabins can accommodate up to three passengers per cabin, for example, a family with two adults and one child less than 12 years old. Equipped with high-quality bedding and bathroom amenities, deluxe cabins provide worry-free stays for guests with a full emergency equipment kit and fire alarm system installed in each room.
Calypso Cruises is fitted with 8 deluxe cabins with a balcony on the second floor. The small set of tables and chairs, combined with the ornamental plant pots, creates a separate space that is close to nature. If the bedroom is designed to make you feel as close as home, the balcony is the place you will find the cool and fresh air and incredible peace. Deluxe Balcony cabin provides generous space for a comfortable stay, a wide-open space overlooks the breathtaking scenery of Lan Ha Bay.
Calypso Cruises are also built and designed with space for family and friends. There are two separate rooms connected with a door inside cabins like a two-room house, which enables to move from and to the other one easily. There are 4 connecting pairs on the first floor. This is a great space for family members to get closer and have great memories together.
Cruise Rates & Details
2022 & 2023
- Rates are quoted in USD per cabin based on double sharing occupancy.
- Rates apply for individual traveller booking only.
- Rates are subject to change with or without prior notice. Amasia Travel reserve the right to change the quoted rates.
- Meal as indicated in the itinerary
- Luxury deluxe room (double, single, twin room)
- In-house tour guide
- Practice Tai Chi with an expert teacher
- Free Internet Wi-Fi in the public area
- All entrance fees
- Welcome drinks and goodbye with Vietnamese tea
- A water bottle on the bus (with shuttle bus service) and in the cabin
- Outdoor activities: Rowing sampan with a local rower; Kayak – get your hand on kayaking by yourselves; Free swimming pool on the sundeck; Swimming in the sea upon on weather permitted; Transfer by small boat as itinerary; A day-boat for the 2nd day; Complimentary finger fruits after swimming; Bicycle or Electric car in Viet Hai village; Tour guide on day boats; A bath towel on 2nd day with day-boat.
- Private vehicle/shuttle bus
- Other personal expenses as indicated in the itinerary
- Food for babies under 6 years old (count on the year of birth)
1. Main Deck: Deluxe Cabins, Family Deluxe Cabin
2. Upper Deck: Deluxe Balcony Cabin, Restaurant
Calypso I Cruise: Launch: Nov 2018; Total Length: 55 m; Total Width: 10.5 m; Depth: 3.15 m; Engine: Yanmar 650 hp; Generator: 03 Denyo (100KVA, 60 KVA, 25 KVA); Crew: 18; Number of cabins: 20; Capacity: 52 passengers
Calypso II Cruise: Launch: Jun 2019