Ho Chi Minh City – Cai Be – Can Tho
You board your comfortable river cruiser in Cai Be. After a refreshing welcome drink, we show you our onboard facilities and your cosy cabin. As lunch is served, the boat starts cruising. Sit back and watch the fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong Delta people.
In the afternoon you can disembark for a guided leisurely stroll through a village and the surrounding fruit orchards or rice fields. Meet the friendly locals and taste the local produce and fruits.
Get back on board and enjoy a drink at the bar or relax on deck as the sun sets over the magnificent water landscape of the Mekong River. The cruise boat will anchor for the night. The day ends with a delicious onboard dinner. You stay overnight on board your comfortable river cruiser.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Cai Rang Floating Market – Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh City
You wake up well rested to the sound of the river and get ready for another exciting day of sightseeing in the Mekong Delta. At 6.30h the cruise vessel sets off for a sunrise cruise. Watch the locals go about their daily work drying exotic fruits and building ships on the wooden yards while enjoying an early breakfast.
After breakfast, we will board a sampan boat to Cai Rang floating market, the region’s busiest and most lively market. Marvel at the sheer abundance of exotic fruits, vegetables and skilfully handcrafted regional products. We will pull up to the boats for talking and bargaining with the merchants. After the excursion to the market, it is time to start the journey back to Saigon. From Can Tho we travel by road back to Saigon. In My Tho you say good by to the Mekong Delta with a lunch break offering typical Mekong Delta dishes at Mekong Rest Stop.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
cabin & Suites
Custom built by local craftsmen and based on the traditional fishing boat in Mekong Delta. The fleet of Gecko Eyes consists of three beautiful houseboats that offer private and exclusive voyages on the water of the Mekong Delta. Each vessel features a guest area of 40 sqm, including a luxurious cabin (double or twin occupancy) with a French balcony and air-conditioner, a private bathroom, a panoramic lounge and a sun deck at the bow. On request, the lounge can be converted into an additional bedroom with two beds.
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Spa-branded amenities
- Daily free mineral water
- Unlimited tea and coffee available
- Safe at reception
- Convertible bed configuration twin or double
- Hair dryer
CRUISE RATES & DETAILS
Please find below our cruise rates (rack, before any promotional discount), departures and additional information. You may also like to check actual availability by sending us directly a request at email@example.com.
|2022 – 2023|
|Departure in Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar|
|Departure in Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep|
- Rates are quoted in USD per person based on double sharing occupancy.
- Rates apply for individual traveller booking only.
- Rates are subject to change with or without prior notice. Amasia Travel reserve the right to change the quoted rates.
- Rates do not apply over Christmas and New Year.
- Road transfer from/to Ho Chi Minh City
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Mineral water placed in your cabin
- Side trips on sampans as mentioned in the itineraries
- Airfare & transfers
- Visa fees
- Drinks (except the mineral water in your cabin and tea/coffee).
- Tips and other expenses are not mentioned in the ‘Rates Include’ list.
Departure: The 1-night Gecko Eyes Cruises Mekong Delta operates daily.
1. Lower Deck: Cabins, Panorama Lounge
2. Upper Deck: Restaurant, Bar, Sun Deck
- Length: 19.8 m
- Width: 4.3 m
- One cabin 40sqm, French balcony, panorama lounge (convertible to a second bedroom), sun deck
- Crew: 5 (Captain, sailor, chef, service staff, guide and cruise director)
- 1 electric generator (220V)
- Modern on-board waste-water treatment and solar hot water boilers
- Modern safety equipment, heat, smoke detectors and firefighting system